Thursday, April 2, 2009

Long time no write...

I have neglected this blogg so much! Life has been crazy, like usual, but now it's crazy because I'm working on preparing myself for the future!!! I have to build up my resume, I'm scheduling classes for my last semester of college! some really exciting things happening. This weekend, I'm working to get ahead of all my work because I've got a job at Wal-Mart, and I'm going to have less time to waste. Oh yes, I'm excited about the new job too! I miss having money! so anywho, I don't have much to say, but that I'm extremely busy, and I felt bad for not blogging in such a long time...my thunda kat will be graduating in just a few weeks, and I'm so excited for him! Spring has finally sprung! It's beautiful outside! I think it's supposed to rain, but I hope that it's sunny long enough this weekend that I can enjoy it! I love spring. I always thought I'd want to live in a place that was sunny year round, but I think I would miss the feeling I get when the snow goes away, and the spring comes...it's a great feeling. You can see it everyone's moods. well...anywho, everyone enjoy the sun, and be happy, and get excited about easter, and summer vacation!
(fin)

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about working. How about you? I don't have to miss having money, cause I didn't have much in the first place. But I am going to like having some, or at least like paying my bills! that will be great!
    Happy job, and happy spring!

    ReplyDelete