Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lazy weekend


DQ took some pictures of my new tea kettle while it was boiling, so I decided to take some too! I love it, it's so awesome to watch the water boil from the side. My awesome Thunda got it for me, my last tea kettle rusted in the spout, so this one, I don't have to worry about it!
So, it has been a busy busy week! I was so glad when Friday finally came! I've finished Breaking Dawn finally. It was good, but wordy, I tended to get bored when I think her intentions were to make it suspenseful. I do wish she'd come out with a book about Alice though. She has such a mysterious back ground that I think it would serve as an incredible book! Alice is my favorite character...if you couldn't tell! Now I've started "A Lion Amongst Men". I already love the book, and I've just started.
Me and Thunda Kat have been trying to walk again. Now that it's warming up, we can walk outside. It's been really fun, we talk a lot, which I like because we get a lot of stress off our minds. I'd like to get sexy like Eva Longoria, she is a babe! Thunda Kat put her as his wallpaper because I have this awesome picture of Shia Labouf on mine. Hey, I had to have someone to look at while he was gone! So speaking of Eva the sexy, my new favorite show is desperate houswives. I watched it a bit when it first came out, but I got out of watching it...anyways, it comes on about 1p everyday on lifetime, and some days i get to come home during that time. It is great! The red headed lady is fysty! I love it! I want to be a saucy rich housewife...but of course I want my riches to be part of my hard work too, not just from my husband...honestly, what kinf of girl do you think I am!
Thunda's mom sent him home with a lot of groceries, and a lot of that consisted of cookies, and sweets, which I love, but I'm trying to be healthy! So we just had to get rid of all that!...by eating it all of course...we can't waste it. But...now that we are slowly ridding of all that stuff, I'm going to start watching what I eat...again...I'm so weak! chocolate and peanut butter together as a team is just hard to resist! They tag team me, I tell ya! Anywho...
I haven't even really noticed not having a job, I've been way to busy with school, which I have been greatful for. If I have too much time on my hands, I won't take advantage of it, I would just laze around and complain about not having a job. I've been able to focus on school, and try to be a good house-pookie. I'm trying to decorate more, and trying to keep the house cleaned, but that's easier than it sounds! You know, the weekend I was by myself, the apartment stayed so clean! I guess it's because I only had to clean up after myself.
So, Beetle Juice is on, and I absolutely love this movie!!! Adam and Barbera have the "life" I hope me and Thunda have one day. Our own business, a nice house with a lot of space inside and out. Everything is perfect, except of course for the whole dieing thing...but then again, that works out for them too, but I don't want to die of course, I don't know how good I would be at haunting, or at being stuck in the same place forever! I'd have to be able to go outside, and eat some sunlight! (we watched wife swap one night, and there was this crazy Vegan lady that staired at the sun for breakfast, and she got to live with some good ol Kentucky boys...it was a funny episode!)
So, I'm going to be selling my ceramics soon, so everyone(all four of you) be looking out, I'm going to be putting some of them online, so...tell your friends! That's all for now, sorry I've been so sketchy with writing, I'll try to write more often!
(
fin)

3 comments:

  1. I shall do the stereotypical first comment dance... You put your left foot, you take your left foot out, you toot he first comment dance and you turn yourself about. Yeah, so it was the hokey pokey in disguise... Anyway, that tea pot is really cool! I like it! I loved A Lion Among Men, and can't wait for another book to come out! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had too much of a chance to read it, but I know it'll be good! Thanks for posting comments! It makes me feel so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol seeing C dance is always a good time! :D

    ReplyDelete