Thursday, February 5, 2009

blah blah blah...and stuff


It's been another weird week. We had a snow day, which was amazing, I did absolutely nothing!!! But, I prolly should have been working on my school work, but I didn't. I've still been a bit stressed lately, but the thing that stresses me out the most I think, is the fear I won't have the time to do everything. I always feel like everything has to be planned out in advanced, but with work and school, nothing is set in stone. I should be looking at this semester as something exciting. I have money, which I never have, I'm doing some awesome stuff in my classes, and I'm going on some pretty awesome trips to see different art museums and such. I think my brain is so fogged with thoughts of what I'm going to do when I get out of collage, I'm having a hard time consentrating on the now. I guess I'm so wrapped up in preparing my self financially, so I'm not poor and...stuff...anyways....MC Chris has the most awesome VLogs ever!!!(Video Bloggs) I just watched his latest one, and it's red Thursday....everyone should watch it, and everyone should spend money on him. Any who...I'm tired...I think that's all for tonight...sorry....It'll be better tommorow... (Fin)

No comments:

Post a Comment