Monday, February 9, 2009

Manic Monday


Mmmm...So, past couple of days have been crazy, I've done nothing but work so I am w-o-r-n o-u-t, Worn Out! Work is so boring though, it's so crazy busy, that you can't do anything! So we just walk around, try to straighten up stuff, but as soon as you turn around, BAM! customers swarm in like a cyclone and rip it to shreds. I think they get off on it too, because they will watch you cleaning, then follow you, and as you leave a nice straightened rack...BAM!...they mess it up. So what do I do? I ignore them and daydream. So, I think it would be really cool if they came out with a movie about retail kind of like the movie Waiting, except it would be a clothing store...and not a resturaunt...It would be AMAZING! I could totally act in the movie too...I've got retail experience, so I can act out senerios, I'll just bring back these good ol' memories... So I get Saturday off...I'm going to sleep...and sleep...and...oh yeah, sleep. MC Chris is selling a bunch of cool stuff still. I wish I had money I'd buy some more of his stuff, because he needs to eat! And he's so darn cute! Thunda cat gave me some of my gifts for V-Day early...some MC stuff, we're so upsessed with him! He's just so awesome though, I feel like we're already friends.:) well, that's all my brain can reproduce for you guys...Manic Mondays...gotta love to hate them! (Fin)

2 comments:

  1. I hope your week gets better!! and you enjoy your mc stuff, it sounds like you have a really caring Boyfriend, and even know he doesn't show it as much as he should he dose love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to know about the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete