Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally Getting My Cabin Fever Bliss

So, today was another very snowy day! I didn't have to work because the snow and ice is so bad, which is awesome. I've spent the day with my man, and it's been fun. It was really nice, because we don't get much free time together to just shoot the breeze, and laugh, and Thunda Kat isn't very talkative most of the time, so normally we sit and watch T.V. which gets boring after a while.
I made these awesome cupcakes with strawberry icing, they are so good!
I played guitar hero, it's been a while, so I was a bit rusty, but still awesome!!! I love video games, but I never have the time to play. I can't wait for the day when I have a nice job that gives me weekends off, and evenings, and I can do my little hobbies like video games, and sewing, and reading!! Right now I'm in the middle of three books...Three books!!! I just can't find the time to read at all! When I do have the time, normally I convince my self to do something productive like homework, or house work, or sleep...mmm...sleep. Anyways, I just can't wait. Of course I will have more bills to pay, but oh will it be worth it!!
So, one book that I am balls deep into is "The Monsters of Templeton". At first I didn't like it too much, I thought it was a bit boring, but once you get into the pattern of the book, it is awesome! I stopped reading it, because the library wouldn't let me check it out anymore, so, I began the last book in the "Twilight" series. I know, I know, Twilight is getting so annoying, but honestly, the books are pretty good. Although the books are good, I can't bring myself to finish this last book, I don't know why, I just don't like it as much as the other ones. Anyhow, I'm also reading "The Tales of Beedle the Bard", and that book I haven't actually started to read yet, but it's one that I'm wanting to read when I have a few hours to knock out. My sis said it only took her about an hour to read it, but she's a power reader, fo sho!
I'm really glad I have gotten these couple of days off. First of all, I'd really hate to have to drive in this crap at night, and secondly, I really needed the time to just breathe! I was able to think, and to clear my foggy brain, and to do a bit of some stuff I enjoy, like blogging, and baking, and here in a minute, reading ( yeah, that Twilight book needs to be read). I surfed the net for useless crap, but it's been so awesome!!!
I'm thinking after I finish these books, I'm moving on to my comics. I have a stack that my friends have given me, and I think it'll be easier to read a chapter in a comic than it would in a book. Plus, our local comic book store shut down a couple of months ago, so I'm feeling a little out of touch. Thunda Kat really started something with me when he introduced me hard core into the world of comics...I crave them!!! (Need...Comics...[zombie]).
So...yeah...that's enough of my random blogging. I need to publish this thing so Thunda Kat stops reading over my shoulder!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am glad you have your free time. maybe you can use a moment of that to make me a nickname. Anyways, life goes on. Do you even read my comments??

    ReplyDelete