Thursday, January 15, 2009

A little Refection of my week

So there's a lot going on for me this week, I started classes, got a work study, and I'm still at Goody's. I've finally gotten all my schedules worked out, but now I have to work out other things like life for example. I have no idea when I'm supposed to study (I guess now would be a good time...)then I'm having a hard time having a social life. I forgot a friend's birthday yesterday, and I felt horrible! I know I know, Facebook would've let me know, but I don't have much time to go on, but it would've been a good reminder. Anyways, I really think the root of my problems is money. I don't know why the government just doesn't print some more so we can just stop having all this problem. The system is flooded with money. There's no way to keep track of all of it, so I know there's no way money is still backed up by gold anymore. think about it; all those old farts that sit around and count all there dollar bills that they've been putting under their matress because they're afraid of another great depression, there's no keeping up with that. Once they decide to go to Goody's and spend all thier money because they're having this amazing going out of business sell (that's a complete joke if anyone's reading this, because you're not getting a deal anymore at Goody's) the system gets flooded. So US government....can a bum a $20.
Sorry to that friend who I forgot your birthday...I'll try to never do it again

No comments:

Post a Comment