Tuesday, January 13, 2009

what did I do today?

So, I like writing these bloggs.  They help me reflect on the day I have, make fun of all it's short comings, and enjoy the memories of the good things that happened. Well, as I sit down here to begin to write about my day...I don't feel like I have anything to say.  So, I'm going to have to remenence...well, the day started at the gym, me and my boyfriend are going to the gym every morning around 6:30.  I like going to the gym, but I'm so out of shape, the little skinny girls that that get on the tredmill next to me and start running a million miles an hour make me mad.  When I got back I had loads of energy, I cleaned my kitchen...hmmm...today was a bit of a blur, it went by so fast.  I took some pictures at the library that were pretty cool, I'll probably posts those soon.  Maybe it's the weather, (it's cold gloomy and snowy)  nothing in this day really stuck out to me.  Oh, well, one of my cats ( the stoopid one) has decided he wants to be an outdoor kitten. So, he ran out on me twice, and I know he's going to be messed up in the head for this, but I had to lure him with Kitty snacks, then I'd snatch him up and throw him back in the house.  He's going to be so confused the next time we're giving him a treat.  I think my other cat (the Diva) tricks him into this stuff though, because she doesn't like him.  
Well...sorry this post was so boring, but I'm worn out from this appearently busy day I had (even though it just seems mediocre now).

No comments:

Post a Comment