Monday, January 19, 2009

So, me and my boyfriend got some decorating done! YAY! He cleaned for me, and then we got a lot of pictures of our family hung, and a little extra stuff. It still needs a little work, but I'm thinking it feels a bit more cozy all the time. I still have to make curtains.

Well, I am enjoying my MLK Day. Classes were canceled, which is awesome! I still have work, but at least I don't feel overwhelmed like I do on a normal weekday. It's been nice having this weekend to do my own projects, because I'm going to be loaded down with projects after projects, and reading. People think that being an art major is easy, but it's really not. It's fun, but it's very time consuming. Everyone just remember that...or else!

Well, time to start the day, and get ready to fight the customers at Goody's.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for getting some decoration done. Good for you that school was canceled too! Too bad housewifery can't be canceled for snow!!! Anyways, have a good one. And good luck on getting a job after Goody's is gone! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete