Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sleepy Sloth!

Not much has happened today. I went to class, then home for five minutes, then to work. Man, you know part time work is rough especially when you have late classes. I hope minimum wage will keep steadily rising. It's like getting a raise from the U.S. of A.
So, in the past week at the Goods, we have put up signs saying "Now Closing" and "everything must go" . There's even this giant banner outside that's like a mile long (yes miss Kitty, I've finally seen it...yeah, I don't know how I missed it either). The customers keep getting smarter and smarter every day too. Not only do we have this large banner, that can be easily missed btw, but we have hundreds of bright yellow and red signs claiming the going out sell. Well, I had this customer seriously ask me..."Are Yaw'll going out of business?!!!" I couldn't help but to stare at her for a hard minute, as the customer I was checking out starts to chuckle. I just said "yeah" even though she opened it up to so many smart ass remarks, that I am so good at handing out! It's amazing the brilliance.
I don't know what's going on this week, but I have been so tired! I haven't heard of anyone having the flu or anything, that was a couple of weeks ago when that epidemic was going around, but I did have a co-worker have a head cold, and more recent development she had fever.(from reliable sources) so I'm getting into my paranoid state. I hate sickness. I don't know any one that does like it, but I'm obsessed with preventing my self from getting sick. I know I'll be fine, but I'm always scared and stressed about it! I know, I'm a weirdo, but it's prolly not as wierd as some of the things you guys do!!! Anyhow, I took echinacea, and I'm going to bed early, so everyone better be prepared for a peppy, excited, feeling 100% Eileen Kingswood!!!(A.k.A Pookie, Dizzy Dez, Choc-o-late thunda)
Well, my stoopid kitty wants attention, and I can't help but to drop everything and give it to him, because though he may be special(Ed) I can't resist the cuteness...Didn't go to the gym by the way...

1 comment:

  1. Guess what? No. I am going to make you guess. Not hard, considering I already sent you an email!

    ReplyDelete